Today it's been three weeks for Shawna not to touch alcohol. She is insistant on going back to school and has taken the steps to do on her own. In Prc. this weekend - wonderful to get away. Scott went to the dr. and may have mersa or staph. His face looks horrible. Had Lee's mom over for dinner. I know she gets lonely but this is our only time together. Have been working on my mother's day cards. Will be leaving for Hawaii in about a week. Gosh, do we need that getaway. Staying out of the thrift stores. I really don't need a thing and really trying to get down on the volume of crap. Lee said I spent $800. in thrift stores last month. That seemed like a lot but maybe I did. Went to my first "codependency" meeting last Wed. Really liked it and the women are soooo neat. Just hanging in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment