Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 4th Weekend

Had a wonderful weekend with Mom, Carol and Lee. We shopped, cooked out and cooked some more. I'm afraid to get on the scales HA! We all had such a great time. Last night it was just the three of us and we decided we would solve my adult children's issues. In all honesty,there is not an answer. If I move Scott into a mobil home park, he'll be thrown out within a month due to his rage outbusts. Shawna is back to the ME. She just starts all this screaming and gets louder with profanity. Mom and Carol were nearly reduced to tears. They didn't realize the verbal abuse I take for her. She often calls to apologize the next day but it's over then. It has become such a pattern that I feel she's not sincere. She really feels that I should give her $1000. a month so she doesn't have to work and live the way she wants to. She is extremely bitter and angry because Scott lives at home even tho he's on disability. After Mom left I took a long bubble bath and went back to bed. I just needed to escape for a short while. I wish I had the answer. Think I'll get in to a family counselor when I get back to the valley.

No comments: