I left on 5th and ret'd on the 11th. Had a great time. Lots of dining out and shopping. Bought a beautiful CO handmade quilt as a momento. It was a week of no drama and stress free. YEAH!!
Only to return to Shawna wanting me to pay her rent for Aug. I insisted no. That she was 34 and needed to get herself straightened out. UGH!!!! for the 100th time. Yesterday she went into JC Lincoln to Detox for the 11th time in 14 months. It is just so tragic that she can't leave the vodka alone. She now is in a box. She can't return to Ricks and the apt has been locked. She has no place to go EXCEPT home. UGH!!UGH!! Lee says she has to go into a rehab and she says no so I don't know what the next few days will be. In Pres. right now and it's rained and 68* so peaceful...
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment