Monday, October 20, 2008

Shawna has 60 days sober

WOOHOO!!! Shawna has made it 60 days and graduated. It would have been nice for her to have another 30 days in rehab but the $$$ ran out and we are now living together as mother and daugther in Prescott. She is such a changed person. She's honest, considerate, and caring. It just blows me away what alcohol can do to a person's mind and character. She would like to remain up here which I think is a good thing. I pray that with the strength from God and Papa that she perserves and stays sober. My knee is fine after surgery. Gets a little stiff but I can live with that. Dave was up for the evening and I took him to his b/d dinner at the Palace on Wiskey Row. Great place and great food but on the expensive side. He has a tough decision to make about his marriage and only He can make it. Scott's doing fine. Chris got a new car , Scion. Lee will be up on Thurs. afternoon. The fall leaves are beautiful. I just LOVE!!! this time of the year. The colors, crispness in the air, cool breezes, sweaters, just everything!!

No comments: