Yep!! Lee's 64!! I can hardly believe it. I'm just a few years behind. He wanted me to have a spaghetti dinner for him and his team at work. I had cooked the sauce a couple of days ago, so I had to do was the noodles and put everything in the crockpot. They must've loved it, only a speck left - ha! We are going to celebrate together this weekend in Prescott. My big chore this weekend is to . . . declutter my house in Prescott ;( I hate doing this kind of stuff. I guess we'll sort and part to Goodwill and the better stuff in storage (one of my FOUR). One of my goals this year is to get rid of stuff!!! Some of it I will never use again. Most of it is good but I just don't need it any longer. Who knows when Shawna will ever need it for her "own" place.
Back early Sunday. GO CARDINALS!!!
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment