I am sooo ready for spring and me to get to Prescott. It's been in the 90's last couple of days and that's when I'm ready to move. Lee and I surprised Shawna with a birthday dinner in Prescott. She actually thanked me about 6 times. Was very surprised and dinner was awesome. She's not huge into sweets so I fixed a new strawberry cake recipe and it was to die for!! Lee has told Kirk to get his own insurance and he should. It's just easier to hook on to ours. They plan to get their own place by June 1. Looking at houses now. She's still sober!!!! over 120 days and thanks so much for all the prayers. She says she doesn't even think of alcohol anymore. Good sign! Scott will be going to get the rest of his teeth extracted this week (due to excessive drug use). Like Lee says "you pay now or you pay later!" He will be fitted with dentures in about a month. His teeth simply decayed in his mouth. Lee and I are doing great and I feel so blessed with some of my closest friends and family having troubles. I'm working on Mother's Day gifts and still need to run to the grocery so off I go.....
1 comment:
Happy to read happy news from you! Hope all continues to go well. Saw your comment on my blog, but I also sent you a private e-mail Sunday... just checking that you got it? Hugs-
K
Post a Comment