Yep! I have escaped the Phoenix heat. It is lovely up here and just soooo much cooler. I'm much better but on meds for my stomach. I really must learn to stay away from "beef" and it's my very fav. There's something????? in it that I just have difficulty digesting. Everything else seems to agree with me. My neice had her baby 9 weeks early and he was flown into St. Joseph's NICU. He was born May 1 and he's progessing but very slow. He now weighs 3lbs6ozs and is being fed thru a fed tube. He doesn't know how to suck yet. Unfortunately, she's not sure if any insurance will cover because this was a pre existing cond. within her probation hire time. It's very, very expensive. I read on the net it can be up to $100,000 a WEEK in the NICU. They are excellent and I do feel he's in the best place with the best care. Shawna got a job at Sam's Club, $11. per hour 22 hrs per week to start. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! It will be very good for her. Scott's waiting for ins. approval to have his crumbly teeth extracted and new ones put in. He's really suffered with exposed nerves, toothaches, etc. I'll be thrilled when it's over. The llamas will go to pasture tomorrow up here. We take them to the same farm every year and they LOVE it. Looking forward to a great weekend with Lee.
1 comment:
Hi Cheryl, I LOVE your blog, so great to keep in touch this way so I know how you're doing! Did you know Brook was a preemie? He weighed 3 lbs 5 1/2oz. They gave him 25% chance of survival and he is now 28 and an Air Force Pilot! God is SO GOOD! We didn't have insurance when we had him either, he was flown to a hospital...there for 2 months! Will be praying for your neice.
Glad the family is doing well. YAY SHAWNA!! Costco would be a DANGER zone for me, I wouldn't make any $ there. LOL
Will be praying for your son, as well, as he goes through dental issues.
Love ya sweet friend!
Post a Comment