Had my endo last week - went fine, I was OUT! Just the way I wanted it. I go this Wed. for the full results. The Dr. did find polups in my stomach and sent to pathology. Still definately cannot eat BEEF it makes me sick immediately. I eat small amounts of chicken. No large meals at all. That might not be soooo bad actually except my stomach aches. I am on new meds so hopefully that will help. Scott gets his new teeth Tues although it isn't going to be a picnic - he has been in horrendous pain for months and finally, ins. approved. He'll feel so much better. He's been in the ER 4xs in just the last two weeks for excruiating pain. Plan on going to Durango for the week of the 4th. Linda and Charlie are having a big party and should be fun. Shawna has a new sponser in AA and they communicate and help each other very well. So thrilled and feel so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment