Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter is here and what a wonderful time to celebrate. The last few weeks have been rather stressful for me personally. Last month, Lee's only surviving uncle passed away in Cleveland, so we made a quick trip back. Upon return, up to Prescott to help Lee's mother get settled into an assisted living home. Back to Phoenix to find Shawna admitted "again" to detox from alcohol so she can enter a rehab. Unfortunately, she didn't follow through for the ninth time in the last eight months. This has been extremely heart wrenching for me as her Mom. It is so difficult to understand. I have decided that I can no longer be a part of her disease and must disengage to remain healthy mentally and emotionally myself. However, all prayers are appreciated. Thank you in advance. Today was a "FUN" day. I spent the day with Jean Harper and she was so patient to show me all the tricks of Memory Mixer and Lasting Impressions on the computer. I am so computer illiterate and she never raised her voice -- thanks, Jean!!! I'll spend the rest of the evening playing with my new found software.

No comments: