Had a great Thanksgiving. Montgomery's joined us and all were here except Shawna!! She got flooded in in Prescott. I fixed my "best" turkey. Everyone brought something and it was so nice. I crashed at 7pm - exhausted. I don't have the stamina that I use to - I think it's called getting older!!! Carol and Mom are shopping today NOT for me. I'll go out next week to get what I need. I did find a beautiful set of white stoneware for mom for Christmas on Overstock. Free shipping and no tax -yeah!!! That's what she really wanted and it's very feminine. Giving Carol a cookbook, Cheryl's Favorite Recipes and a sister's necklace. Lee's mom a collage of family pics in a very large frame. Shawna started working at Goodwill for Christmas help today. The job situation is more than bleak around here so anything is better than nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment