Tuesday, November 10, 2009

VALLEY FOR THE WINTER....

Yep! I'mmmm back! and we broke a record today 11/10 and it was 91*!!! The exact reason I love it in the north. Got laundry caught up, kitchen Lysol ed, roast in crockpot, stripped the beds, and now relaxing. Trying to decide how to keep Christmas to a minimum this year. Lee says we can't overdo it this time. I just saw on tv that 63% are upside down on there mortgages sooooooo thankful this one is paid off!!!! I just don't see a change for the good in the economy and it really is starting to effect ones dear to me. It's really scary. Thanksgiving will be here. Just the kids and mom. Carol will be in PA and Lee's mom in CA with Mark. It will be nice. Going to take Mom up to Prescott on the 5th for "Walk to Bethlehem" and the light parade. She loves lights and it's quite the show. Happy Turkey Day to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jafael said...

Welcome back! If it makes you feel any better, the temps are supposed to drop on Thursday! Maybe you brought the coolness with you!

I'm scaling back my holidays this year, too. I think everyone is, though, so I don't think anyone will mind much.

I miss you!!