This is great news for the dry desert. My knees ache but I'm so thankful that rain is on it's way. Lee's birthday was great. I got him a new fancy Leatherman and a new jog suit. The kids got him a couple of books and then I fixed dinner up north. It turned out awesome sooooo yummy. He had his fav German Choc cake and ice cream provided by Shawna. Shawna celebrated 30 days soberiety. We are cautiously optimistic. She is such an entirely different person sober. She's sweet, considerate, thoughtful and everything we want but boy!!! when she's drinking she's horrible. Hopefully, this new guy that's big into AA will be a good influence and as time goes by she becomes more and more stable herself. Will go up for Lee's birthday again next weekend. His siblings are flying in, just for the day and night, to celebrate the big 65!! He's anxious to see them but wishes it was for a longer time. I am going to be the photographer. Soooo wish me luck. Ha!!
1 comment:
Good for Shawna! 30 days is a great start:)
Post a Comment