Thursday, January 7, 2010

The sick bay is here!

After celebrating Christmas on New Year's Day everyone got sick. As it turns out Lee picked up the bug from someone at work and was contagious with everyone here. YIKES! So thankful that Mom is the only one that didn't come down with it. I've been in bed for 4 straight days and hoping that after the weekend I will feel better. Carol's went to her lungs, as usual, and was just thankful it didn't go into pneumonia. She fights this every winter. Scott and Megan are sick as well with fever and chills along with the cold. I really hate it that that all go sick. I have a mountain of things to do here at the house as well as Prescott, like take down decorations, clean cupboards, laundry, etc but no energy. I'm really hoping that by the following week I can get up to Prescott and at least do the decorations. ARGHHH!

No comments: