First, Happy Mother's Day to each of you. I think we are mother's in one way or another. Tomorrow we will celebrate at Murphy's with Lee's mom. On Sunday, we will celebrate with my mother and two brothers and their wives. Woohoo! This is a first since my dad passed away. We can never ALL get together at the same time. So there will be lots of pics. Shawna is back home so she had to come up here. Lee does not want her available to Rick anymore than she has to be. We are hoping this will wear thin and she'll move on. Anyway, she has been a GREAT help. I am finallly through ALL the black bags of STUFF. Now for the boxes. You all are probably tired of me complaining and I apologize BUT it's just so overwhelming. I have been having reflexology therapy and WOW what a difference in my ole' knee. I actually don't have near the pain and walk without hestitation. Fixed my famous wreath dinner tonight and it was just so good. It's a favorite in this family. Can't wait to get my couch back with the new fabric.
No comments:
Post a Comment