Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lovin Prescott

It's Sat. eve with a slight breeze and so very beautiful here. I just love it and Lee does too. I cooked ribs, scalloped pot and watermelon for dinner. After dinner we'll go out to the fire pit and cook Smores YUM!! That we do only once a week. Tomorrow we have a party to meet our new neighbors. It's a potluck and thought I take a fruit platter. Holly's graduation was fantastic!!! She has far exceeded any expectations. Her parents are so proud and should be. Had a wonderful family gathering. The BBQ was today but we had to get the llamas' to pasture, it was getting just too hot in the valley. Watched Farrah's Story last night and felt so bad. She wants to live so badly and I don't think she has long on this planet. She is so very ill. I just wanted to look like her in the 60's so much. Boy, as I look at her today WOW what a transformation with all the drugs and treatments for her cancer.

No comments: