Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Where did April go??

I can'tbelieve that it's already May. Mark plans to be here by the end of the month. Shawna has decided to move back home "again". I do feel that she's safer here than with Rick. He has an explosive personality and could harm her easily without thinking first. My sister fell and injured her knee, the same one I did in Sept and is facing surgery within the next couple of weeks. I've basically put all my crafting on "hold" except Book of Me with Jean. I am unindated with household work so decided this is the time to get it behind me. Shawna will help me since she's not working. That's honestly a blessing - two sets of hands are always faster than one. Lee is on midnight to 9AM for the rest of the summer. It's a tough shift but his company let 5 mechanics / 8 pilots go. Now is not the time to complain if you're employed.

1 comment:

Jafael said...

Yikes!!! Much luck! Sounds like you need it!