It seems that I never, ever get a break. The big "D" is looming in the background. Shawna is back in the hospital for the 13th time in 2 years for alcohol. We took her in yesterday after a friend brought her home to us. She left the hospital AMA. Sooooooo this morning, Lee heads back to Phoenix and she gets up and has a gran mal seizure and I'm by myself!!!!!!!!!!! When I called 911 I was so frightened I could hardly talk except my address. She had no eyes, bleeding from the mouth and like a fish out of water. She was taken by ambulance toYavapai and her BAC was 475!!!!!!!!!!!!! The dr. said in 20 years he had seen that 4-5 times in a female. It's fatal!! I am absolutely beside myself. Called Lee back. She is currently still in ER until stable. ??? The will be transferred again to detox facility and then again to a 30 day rehab. IF!!!! she agrees. She is an adult and actually I have NO CONTROL over her decisions according to the counselor. I am emotionally, physically and mentally drained and can barely get into bed. Need to be back to ER at 8AM for the decisions. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorrry for the vent but it's my blog.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear this! I'll be thinking of you! *many hugs*
Thanks, I need them!!
Post a Comment