Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas dinner at my house...

I had such a wonderful time with my "scrappy girls". I feel such love, comfort and support with each of them and every single one has become a "very" special friend. We never run out of things to talk about and love listening to each other's trails and tribulations. I will cherish these friendships forever. I had honey baked ham, pot., veggies (for Jamie) and blue cheese wedges. Little brownie parfaits for dessert. But best of all the company. Really hated to see them leave. This weekend brings assembly line baking. Gotta get going. Lee and I are going to do it together - this is a first!! But I really need the help because my knee hurts. Just a couple more gifts and then wrapping to catch up. Let me get busy~~~~~

2 comments:

Charlie said...

I had a lovely time. Thank you for opening your home to us. It was a wonderful, relaxing evening.

Jafael said...

I had a great time! So glad you invited us!!