Wednesday, December 24, 2008

IT'S HERE AND I'M READY!!

Tomorrow is Christmas and believe it or not--I'm ready. For dinner this year is prime rib, twice stuffed potatoes, big salad, steamed veggies (for others), hot bread and Carol's red velvet cake for dessert. YUM!! I baked 9 dozen pepperoni rolls to give to the kids in tins. They just inhale them and love to get them at Christmas. Baked 8 different cookies and one candy. Looking forward to a great time with my family. Lee will go up on the 26th to spend the day with his mother. I go to court with Shawna to explain "why" we didn't pay another $10grand for the third month of rehab after spending $20g I don't think I'll have any trouble with this at all =Ha!
Lee's sister.Susan and husb.Tim will be coming in this weekend for 8 days. This was an unscheduled visit. The original plan was to arrive last weekend but Portland was shut down due to snow. Will leave on the 2nd for Holly's wedding in Pinetop. Jeanine Ford(local tv anchor) was doing the reception but too many people rsvp'd. Her place only holds65- they have 100 coming.
Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jafael said...

Sounds like you've been VERY busy with all that cooking!

Merry Christmas!!