DINNER IS SERVED! Prime rib, twice stuffed potatoes, broc. salad, toss salad, fresh veggies, hot bread AND Aunt Carol's Red Velvet Cake. Stuffed to the top!!!!!
Hi Cheryl, I just found your blog....love it!! Your house looks beautiful all decorated for Christmas!! We are buried in SNOW up here so I am counting the days 'til my visit in February!!! Let's go to lunch at the Green House again!!! Miss you! Judy
I am married to a wonderful man, Lee, for 33 years. He worked as an airline pilot until retirement. We now enjoy our time in Prescott or Cave Creek. We have three children, Christian (40), Scott(38) and Shawna (36). All three are single and seem to be happy that way.
1 comment:
Hi Cheryl,
I just found your blog....love it!! Your house looks beautiful all decorated for Christmas!! We are buried in SNOW up here so I am counting the days 'til my visit in February!!! Let's go to lunch at the Green House again!!! Miss you!
Judy
Post a Comment