Thursday, March 5, 2009

Out of the Loop this week..

I have been very preoccupied this week. Last Wed I got a call about a suspicious spot on my breast from my mammo. I went in today for a diagnostic mammo and an ultrasound. I was shocked to see the spot the size of a quarter!!! I was expecting a pin dot. The radiologist is sending my results to my PCP and then I will go to a specialist for a biopsy. Still praying it's nothing but it was explained to me that I have very dense breast tissue and this is the only irregularity. The tech did my lymph glands as well. A bit un nerving to say the least. Lee went with me and patiently waited, was relieved that the Dr. did talk to me indicating he felt it was beign but needed further testing. so----next week or asap I'll follow up the the next test. Say a prayer for me - thanks!!

1 comment:

Charlie said...

I'm glad your doc is on top of things and doing further testing right away. Sending good thoughts your way sweetie.