Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sick

I have "h pylora" in my stomach and I am miserable. It is a bacteria that is pre-ulcer condition. I finally got my meds from a Canadian pharm. and they make me feel sick. Uck!! I was up last night with a horrible stomach ache (sounds familiar, huh Jamie??). Not really sure where I got this but the medicine is enough to kill anything, I think. If this doesn't help, then I do an endoscopy. Man, what is this???? I turn 60 and everything starts to go - that stinks!! I live healthy, thank heavens, what if I didn't????????? I'd probably be a goner.

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Oh dear, that is such a drag! The antibiotics I took for my sinus infection made me sick too. It already sucks being sick and then it's a major bummer when the medicine makes you feel worse instead of better. Sending good thoughts your way.

Jafael said...

That really does sound awful! I hope the meds to their job quickly!

Judy said...

Well, that is NO fun!!! I just hate being sick to my stomach, there is nothing worse!!! Hopefully you will get adjusted to the med. so it won't make you sick!! You have to come to All About Me so I can see you before I leave!! :0) Judy