Sunday, March 29, 2009

Feelin' better...

WOW!! I have been sick. Finally, feeling better but not 100% yet. Still not sure were I picked up the bacteria bug but never want it again. I still have 72 more pills to take in next week. I literally gag them down. I have accomplished nothing except lying in bed and reading. Scott came out today to clean up the front of the house. He did a beautiful job and I was thrilled. We will be signing on the house this week if all goes well. We'll move out of Pine Lakes first and then empty the two storage units in PrescottValley - ugh!! The part I hate. Will definately be having a garage sale. Carol is considering retirement on our birthday. It will be nice to spend the rest of our lives close to each other and Carol without stress from AmExp. She took vacation this past week and really enjoyed the time off. Clean house, play with her dogs, shop, lunch with mom, Etc. Check out Jamie's blog. It's great!!

1 comment:

Jafael said...

Glad to hear you are finally feeling better!! Missed you this past week!