Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yes, I'm in computer heaven.....

I have struggled with my printer since before Christmas. Finally, I got Steve (Jamie's roomie) to come over and he was wonderful. He had it up and running within one hour. What a computer guru and I am in heaven. It is all working wonderfully. Having some trouble with my stomach YUK! I try to be careful what I eat and in the morning I feel so nauseated. Still waiting for my meds to get here from Canada!!! Hopefully, will be here tomorrow. Tomorrow is Mom's day with me. I really try to do this once a week or she gets blue and lonely. Carol usually takes a weekend day and I do the middle of the week but this week I have to go to the CPA in Scottsdale and thought it would be good for a change. Tues. lunch with Linda at the PinnPeak Country Club. It is soooo nice and I just love going there. Wed is Jean's "Book of Me" I'd crawl to get to this class-Ha!!
Thurs free=yeah! and Fri back up to Prescott. Busy week.

No comments: