I knew that Monday was going to be a bear. I had to get all the utilities connected and make a drs appt. Just as my day started, mom called and needed to get her car to Lexus for a new battery and needed me to follow for fear it would quit again. After taking care of that - I started home for my list of things to do AND was hit by an 86 yr. old man. Thankfully, no one was injured but my car is in the body shop for 10 days!!!! Lee came to pick me up and put gasoline in our "diesel" car and we had to have it towed. Still needing to get to Prc. to transfer the freezer foods over to the new house since elec. was off at the old one. Mission accomplished, I collapsed last night. Waking up today to an email from Lee's brother and he has lost his job after 31 years. He got one weeks pay!!!!!!!!!!! and his unused vacation days. I really hate it for him. He's single and really has no one to turn to except family. I offered for him to live with us as long as he needed. I really do love him and he's such a christian that I would love having him around.
No comments:
Post a Comment