I drove back up to Prescott to start unpacking. Will be so-o-o-o glad when it's done. I went for a reflexology foot therapy today and it amazed me that the therapist could tell by the zones in my feet where I had pain ie; my knee, thumbs and lower back. It's just arthritis and Connie suggested Celebrax but not sure if my dr. will prescribe it. When I get back to the valley I will check it out though. My knee aches morning and night. Scott and Megan will be up to help tomorrow. Shawna had said she would be up but called and really wasn't up for it - no surprise! It's work!! hehehe
Getting my sofa picked up tomorrow for new uphostery. Yeah!! It needs it because I let my Sedona sleep on it (don't tell Connie, she'll throw it out). It's cool and such clean, crisp air here. I just love the fresh air to breath. OH!! for the first time ever----I planted tomato plants (4) and so anxious to see how they do. I'm not a gardener but have always wanted fresh tomatoes and especially "green" ones that Mom can fry up UMMMMMMM I think that's a southern thing.
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment