Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lots of news today. . . . . .

First, I have finished all the meds. Alleleuia!!!! and I am feeling better. Still need to go in for a followup but sure do feel like it did the trick. Second, Scott turned 37!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't believe it. He is so happy and life is good for him. We are thrilled. Shawna will be 35 next week. BUT the big news is: We found a summer home in Prescott and get the keys on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have signed and inspected and signed some more but all will be final by tomorrow morning and all docs checked for the upteenth time. We plan on spending the hot months in northern AZ ( a lot closer than CO) and the winter months in the valley. It's new berber carpet, hardwood floors, built in firepit, ramada patio and all on an acre!!! That's the best part. We like a little space between us and our neighbors. I think we've just gotten use to it in Cave Creek. Will sell PineLakes when we can. Can't wait to start decorating!!

No comments: