I am embarrassed to say that I still have TWO more storage units for the movers to get into the 2 car garage by Monday AND the garage is currently FULL. I honestly had no idea that I had so much stuff. I have just shopped my life away, I guess. I talked to a girlfriend and she said Cheryl why do you need more than 3 black suits??? One casual, one dress and one for everyday. I have 17!!! I realize she's right. I don't work and I don't usually wear black suits to church so what the heck am I doing with a closet full????? I don't know but they are going to the Goodwill. I think of all the $$$ I have spent over the years and some of them still have the tags on them -CRAZY!! I am definately downsizing big-time. I will go up tomorrow afternoon and try to clear out for the movers this weekend. Otherwise, they will making one stop and it will be the Goodwill donation center. I just tend to junk up my house and it always looks cluttered because of all the crap. Lee has spent thousands on dollars on storage units and it's just ludicrous. Thanks for listening or reading HA! I have my car back Yeah! and life is good and will be great when I get thru this process. Happy days ahead!!
2 comments:
I'm currently drowning under too much stuff, myself. I can't even imagine trying to move it all! Good luck!
I finished cleaning out my closet last week and it felt fantastic. I have the spring cleaning bug and am now filling up the garage with stuff for Goodwill. I figure that if I'm not using it, someone should. Besides, it's green to reduce, reuse, and recycle!
Post a Comment